Friday, March 16, 2012

We Are Young



We Are Young by Fun is one of my new favorite songs. I listen to it on repeat every single day. I don’t know why but it always puts me in a fun and uplifting mood. The meaning of the song is to pretty much live carefree young life. I love this idea. Just living fearlessly and not worrying about anything. Songs like this are inspirational to me because I try to live this life every single day. When I listen to this song I think about going out and doing something adventurous that I have never done before and just living each moment like its my last.
I heard that Fun was actually here at Penn State and performed the song. I am so upset that I missed it. I would have loved to see this song performed in person. Its probably even more amazing and makes you feel even greater.

I feel like this is also the perfect song to kick off the summer. There is always that one song that reminds everyone of the summer and I feel like this is going to be it. I picture myself at the short this summer driving to the beach blasting this with the top down in my car. Lol last year my song was Good Life, and they have similar themes if you think about it. They are both about life being good and enjoying every minute of it.
I recommend that everyone listen to this song and tell me what you think. I am sure your all going to like it, I still haven’t met anyone who doesn’t. It is also very catchy, I guarantee some of you will walk out of this class singing it, and getting it stuck in other peoples heads lol I do it all of the time.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I heard they were here too! When I first heard this song, I could have sworn it was by The Format, they sound so similar. I like the song too, and I love the singer's voice. It's really unique! I just looked it up, and the lead singer used to be in The Format, so I wasn't wrong! Their styles are very similar. If you like this song, definitely check out The Format. They do lots of happy music!

    ReplyDelete