Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ohh N Love


Valentines Day is coming up! As a matter fact its only four days away! In the spirit of Valentines Day and for all of those people in love or even those people who still have not found that special someone I am making this weeks song a love song. 
I recently heard this song called “Ohh N Love” by an artist named Mateo and I absolutely fell in love with it. I constantly play it on repeat and I never seem to get tired of it. The song is about a man who is wondering if he will ever fall in love again. He meets a girl and he feels as if he is falling in love with her. In the chorus he says “I want to be the song she loves and I never thought I'd say this baby.” One of the thing people fall most deeply in love with is music and throughout the song he relates her to his new favorite song. In the second verse he says “So long I've been lookin' for chances of this harmony. Now I know that she's the lyric and the tune that explains the meaning of life.
There is no music without her to give it to, yes I'm fallin' but can't seem to find the words for her yeah.” He explains how she is the lyrics and the tune that describes his whole life and how she is his favorite song that he loves to hear. 
I personally love this song because I know how much music means to me and how it influences me. I am definitely a hopeless romantic and the idea of someone loving another person the way that they love a song is pretty amazing to me. Music is a way to touch parts of people and feelings that people never knew they really had and for another person to do that is really special. 

 This is a beautiful song and it may not touch you the way it touched me, but I know there are other love songs that have and I would love to know what they are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment